Psych! (Helloo, 1992.)
Someone is going to have a very merry Christmas this year! (Or happy Hanukkah, or a happy Winter Solstice, or a great Festivus.)
That's right, I have an HP Pavillion dm3 Ultra-Thin Laptop to give away to one lucky reader.
What exactly does this little guy look like?
I'm so glad you asked!
- Features like snap, pin, shake, and peak in Windows 7 make day-to-day tasks a breeze on dm3
- Windows 7 also offers better ways to find and manage files like Jump Lists and improved taskbar previews that help you speed through everyday tasks. To open a Jump List, just right-click a program icon on the Windows 7 taskbar.
- Great features like HomeGroup makes sharing music, pictures, videos, and document on home networks easy.
- The dm3’s HP MediaSmart along with its BrightView LED display, SRS Premium Sound and Altec Lansing speakers with the option to connect to your HD TV via the HDMI port make the device ideal for experiencing music and video.
- Ultra-low voltage processors and other features give the dm3 up to 10 hours of battery life (!!), letting users go where they need to without having to find a plug.
- Windows 7 power management contributes to battery longevity by running fewer background activities, automatic screen dimming, powering off unused ports and more.
This is a quick little contest, just FIVE days long, which means a shorter window and more chance to win a laptop of your very own. Woohoo!
There are several ways to enter:
1. Comment on this post telling me why you need this laptop. (I'm partially to working in coffee shops, and thus "need" a laptop, so my definition of "need" is a bit flexible. ;))
2. Blog about the contest and leave a comment with the link on this post. (Bonus points if it includes a video. Woo!)
3. Tweet about the contest and leave a comment with the link on this post (use the hashtag "#MerryHPtoMe" so I can track the tweets).
Oh, and there is NO LIMIT for any of these. So, enter away!
The contest ends December 23rd at noon EST.
THE CONTEST IS CLOSED! Congrats, Tam!