Sunday, October 18, 2009

I Love These Jeans So Much I'm Throwing a Contest.

CONTEST CLOSED. Thanks! :)
My New Jeans.
Channeling Tyra in Gap's Always Skinny Jeans.
When it comes to jeans, I'm a former cheapskate. In high school and college - I would never spend more than $20 for a pair of jeans. Then I tried on a pair of jeans that were a bit pricier and fate was sealed. They fit. I was cute. I was never buying the cheapest jeans possible again. (And by pricier? You know I mean, like, $40, right? Meh. Maybe I'm still a cheapskate.)
I wear jeans a lot - so having a well fitting, attractive pair is important. And the latest jeans I got from Gap as a part of being a Brand Enthusiast for their Born To Fit campaign?
Wear-them-three-days-in-a-row amazing. They fit me perfectly and are constructed so well. They are comfy - the band is lined with extra fabric for a really luxurious feel.
In celebration and to kick off this little review blog- I'm giving away a $50 gift card to Gap to one lucky person! (This is the first of several giveaways here, so get excited and stayed tuned.)
To enter (one entry for each of the following): 1) Leave a comment with an email address and tell me a staple wardrobe item you think every girl should have. 2) Mention/link to the contest on your blog - leave the link in a comment. 3) Mention the contest on Twitter - leave the link in a comment.
Good luck!
CONTEST CLOSED. Thanks! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment