Sunday, October 18, 2009

Drumroll, Please....

At long, long last...
So I kept meaning to pick winners, but then I got all busy and stuff and blah blah blah. When I stumbled across my free jeans gift cards in my crafting room yesterday, I knew it was time to finally spread the love that is Gap Born to Fit.
(Seriously, you guys. I wear these jeans ALL. the. time. I only peel them off my body when they get dirty. Like, really dirty. It's hot.)
Winner of a Free Pair of Jeans:

  1. Heidi Renee
  2. Jen
  3. From A to Pink
  4. Cindy
I constructed a fancy little Excel sheet then went to Random.org to ask it who should win. And it picked From A to Pink TWICE, but I told it only pair per person. I also want to mention that 3 of those winners (2, 3, and 4) won from their Twitter entry. So, let that be a lesson to all of us: never be too lazy to tweet about a contest. Hehe.
Winner of $50 to Gap:
Talia!
(I'm super excited about this, because Talia is a young mother of three (3!) girls - so I think she deserves some pampering. And I guess Random.org agreed.)
Congrats, winners and thanks to everyone for playing along.

0 comments:

Post a Comment